Now & Future December Series Session #3: Low-Power Wearable Devices for Healthcare Monitoring
Live on NU Facebook
The sessions in the Now & Future Series were open to the audience. A complete journey around Bioelectronics for implantable and Wearable Devices has been delivered.
By: Eng. Retaj Yousri. Biomedical Wearable devices:
- What are biomedical wearable devices (Introduction).
- Why biomedical wearable devices (Usages). •
- How they basically work. (Principle).
- The bio-signals, biosensors and their types.
- The specifications of the wearable devices.
- The limitations.
- Energy-harvesting technology to overcome the limitation of power source.
- The role of optimization to overcome the limitation of low power.