English Assessments Requirements:
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council
- A score of B1 or above in the Oxford exam (There are no retakes for this exam and it is for 300 EGP).
The exam is sent as a link through the email registered in the form within 3 - 7 working days. In case of any delay, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 16453.
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL).
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council.
- A score of 500 or above in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL) is taken at Amideast.
Math Assessment Requirements:
An exam is taken by American Diploma and IGCSE graduates applying to the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and School of Information Technology and Computer Science (students who took AS only and got a "C" or below or A-level and got a "D"). The placement exam includes math for the second and third years of secondary school. To pass the exam, students should get 50% at least.
The exam might include chapters like:
- The domain of the function
- Function graphing (shifting, reflection, scaling,...)
- Trigonometric, exp, and log *functions,
- Derivative of trigonometric, exp, and log functions
- Derivative rules
- Applications on Derivatives
- Integrations: definite and indefinite
- Applications on definite *integrals (area)