The application is for 1000 EGP and the English test for 200 EGP.
Yes, but it is conditioned by 4 factors which are:
- Not more than 2 years should pass since graduation from high school.
- Must complete 1 year in current university.
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Minimum grade C.
All applying students must show proof of English proficiency by achieving the level indicated in one of three testing alternatives below:
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL).
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council.
- A score of B1 or above in the Oxford exam (no retakes for this exam). The exam is sent as a link through the email registered in the form within 3 - 7 working days.
Yes, early admission is available from April.