Undergraduate Fall 2023 Scholarships
Nile University's mission aims to drive technology-based economies in the region through excellence in scientific research and academic programs. To realize its mission, NU seeks to provide scholarships to deserving young men and women seeking excellence in education and state-of-the-art research at NU.
- Fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
- The deadline for application is September 1st, 2023.
- New or incomplete applications will NOT be considered beyond this date.
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the required criteria will be invited for interviews.
- Interviewed applicants may be invited for a second interview with the funding institution for final selection.
Selection depends on a specific combination of several factors:
- High school score (with different weights according to the type of high school certificate)
- Financial need
- Extra achievements or awards
- Interview (attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc.…)
- Any additional criteria specified by the funding institution
Transfer students' scholarships in their first year at NU will be calculated according to their high school percentage.
What are the types of scholarships that we have?
- Full Scholarships: 100% scholarship is offered to 50 students among the Top 500 students of Egyptian Thanaweya Amma.
- Full Scholarships: 100% scholarship is offered to 20 students among the top students of STEM schools.
- Merit Scholarships: A merit scholarship is offered to academically outstanding students in the first year based on their high school score, as outlined in the tables above.
- Siblings of NU students get a 10% scholarship
- Government employees' sons and daughters get a 10% scholarship
- A 5% scholarship is granted for excellence in sports.
A merit scholarship is offered to academically outstanding students in the first year based on their high school scores.
Undergraduate Full Fall 2023 Scholarships
Housing and Development Bank Scholarship
Innovators Support Fund Scholarship - Gifted Student Scholarships (GSS)
Raya Holding Scholarship
Postgraduate Full Fall 2023 Scholarships
Mohamed Sami Postgraduate Scholarship
NU Postgraduate scholarship for Master of Science in Communication and Information Technology (CIT) in honor of “Mohamed Samy” covering the full duration of the study. Mohamed Samy passed away in May 2018; he was one of our outstanding Research Assistants at the Center of Informatics Science (CIS). NU is offering one scholarship annually in honor of his memory and dedication to research at NU.
The scholarship is offered in one of the following programs: Informatics, Information Security, Software Engineering and Wireless Technologies.
- Graduated with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Willingness to participate in many activities in NU related to teaching, research and admission.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Send an email to Scholarships Office: email@example.com with CV and graduation certificate, explaining why you are interested in joining this scholarship.
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria will be invited to an interview with CIT selection committee to determine the final selection.
- Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- The University he/she graduated from
- Scientific excellence
- Additional assignments
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc.…)
- The final selected candidate will be asked to fill NU online application, pay admission fees and go through normal admission procedures at Nile University.
- Failure to meet all deadlines required by NU to submit your application, required credentials and documents will result in canceling the offered scholarship.
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward the completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. The consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under a probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a limited period (2-3 years) and is generally not available beyond that point.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.
N.B: The deadline for application is 1/9/2023.
Contact NU Scholarship Office:
For any further inquiries, please contact NU Scholarships Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org