Shaimaa is a B.Sc. graduate from Nile University's ARUD and is currently a candidate M.Sc. student at Cairo University focusing on the concept of Antifragile architecture. She views architecture as a reflection of self and culture, and as such, it is both a product of humanity and a driving force behind it. She is interested in exploring architecture from a human lens in order to address contemporary challenges.
Shaimaa is a teaching assistant at ARUD and a research volunteer at UNICITI in France. Her work emphasizes the use of multidisciplinary approaches in architecture education and practice. She has participated in various local and international architectural competitions and has been a member of multiple publications featured by ETSAB, UNICITI, and WMF.
-  Republic Honour ceremony- Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research - President Abdel Fattah El Sisi, Egypt; Certificate of excellence for academic achievements as one of the top 10 graduates in the republic.
- [2022-2023] Joined Repurposing Unused Buildings Post-Pandemics in Asia report and guidelines Team - UNICITI, France; and worked on developing Informal settlements research track.
- [2021-2022 ] Honor Assembly - Nile University, Cairo; President's List, for outstanding academic achievements during semesters achieving 4.00 GPA receiving semesters.
- Her work was featured in multiple exhibitions including ARUD 1st Annual Exhibition, 2023 and ARUD Affordable Housing Design Studio Exhibition Funded by Emaar Misr, 2021
-  Design thinking for environmental solutions fellowship Cluster(Cairo)x IEI( Pakistan); Fellowship.
-  Student Spotlight Challenge - Equator Studios, New York NY; 1st place winner
-  Azbakeya Kiosk design competition - Issued by the 'National Organization for Urban Harmony', 'Ministry of Culture', ' Ministry of Housing, Utilities, and Urban Communities, and ' Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Cairo; Certificate of honour
-  Towards Safer Commuting Competition - CLUSTER, Cairo; Certificate of Honor.
-  Annual Programming Competition ( Python coding) - Nile University, Cairo; 2nd Place Prize
Smart Cities, People-centered Architecture, Antifragility.