"CRM Strategies for Enhanced Customer Experience in egylière Company" by Mr. Mohamed Kaoud
Business School will be hosting Mr. Mohamed Kaoud, CEO of egylière, on Sunday, 20 March, for an informative talk on ''CRM strategies for enhanced Customer Experience in egylière Company''. The session will be in NU’s Main Auditorium at 11:30 AM and is an open invitation to all of our NUBS students and staff.
About Mr. Kaoud
- CEO of egylière with a strong record of establishing and managing a leading luxury travel management and concierge company, meeting the growing demand on high-end travel and lifestyle management.
- Hospitality Consultant and Economist with 15 Years of Experience in the Hospitality, Tourism, Aviation, and Travel Industries.
- Board member Egyptian Junior Business Association (EJB) President of Tourism and Aviation Committee
- Hospitality Director and Asset Manager for leading Real Estate Developer in Egypt and UAE
- MSc Real Estate, Finance & Hotel Development at Glion University London
- Diploma Hospitality Management at Ecole Hôtelière De Lausanne
- B.Sc. in Economics and Public Administration at Faculty of Economics and Political Science Cairo University
This comes as part of the MKTG402 - Customer Relationship Management course under the supervision of Dr. Menna Kaoud.