Faculty Office Ext.
Dr. Mohamed is currently an assistant professor at the Architecture and Urban Design Program, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nile University (NU). Dr. Mohamed has 31 years of successful in-depth experience in Engineering firms, Project Management and General management experience in many consultant engineering offices and contracting companies.
• BSc. in Civil Engineering from the faculty of Engineering Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt (1991).
• MSc. in Architectural Engineering from the faculty of Engineering Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt (2012).
• PhD. in Architectural Engineering from the faculty of Engineering Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt (2018).
Accurate timing analysis of combinational logic cells engine using adaptive technique based on current source model
As the usage of very large scale integration (VLSI) in computers continues to increase, debugging of timing problems on actual hardware becomes more and more difficult. The post-layout gate-level simulation constitutes a critical design step for timing closure. The major drawback of traditional post-layout gate-level simulation is its long analysis time, which increases as design complexity
Current source based standard-cell model for accurate timing analysis of combinational logic cells
Timing verification is an essential process in nanometer design. Therefore, static timing analysis (STA) is currently the main aspect of performance verification. Traditional STA is based on lookup tables with input slew and output load capacitance. It is becoming insufficient to accurately characterize many significant aspects of the conventional cell delays models, such as: the process
- Construction Waste Management
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness
- Energy and Water