IoT-based Platform for Wearable Devices for Continuous Healthcare Monitoring
The ultimate goal of this project is to achieve diagnosis on the fly and predict abnormal health conditions and alert people before the condition happens. In order to achieve this, the following objectives should be fulfilled:
- Implementing wearable self-powered painless devices for healthcare monitoring.
- Implementing AI algorithm for predicting abnormal health conditions.
- Implementing painless electrodes for measuring glucose and temperature.
- Implementing an impedance compensation algorithm to maximize the electrode lifetime.
- Implementing a mobile application for collecting readings from the wearable device.
- Implementing an IoT system to collect data from devices.
- Design and implementation of analog front-end for proposed sensors.