Fractional order Image Processing Platform for Retinal Pigmontosa Patients
- Investigation and categorization of the different methodologies in fractional operator discretization.
- Investigate the effect of the number of memory samples on the performance of different discretization schemes and recommend the scheme which gives the best performance for the least number of memory samples.
- Discuss the stability analysis of the discretized operators and their error margins.
- investigate the applicability of the different discretized operators in signal processing applications including image processing.
- “An Improved Approximation of Grunwald-Letnikov Fractional Integral” DOI: 10.1109/MOCAST52088.2021.9493399
- “Double Fractional-order Masks Image Enhancement” DOI: 10.1109/NILES53778.2021.9600543
- “Comparison of Different Implementation Methods of Fractional-Order Derivative/Integral” DOI: 10.1109/ICECS53924.2021.9665512
- “An Optimized Implementation of GL Fractional-Order” DOI: 10.1109/MWSCAS47672.2021.9531844