Second Edition of the Photography Contest at Nile University
Nile University is excited to announce the next edition - 2nd edition - of the photography contest. If you are a student, teaching assistant, professor, or one of our employees, this contest is a big chance for you to reward your creativity.
This year NU Photography Contest 2023 will be about two significant things to us our "NU campus" and "The Nile". It is a great opportunity to showcase the beauty, cultural significance, and historical importance of this iconic river or also capture the beauty of our campus through your eyes.
Apply and show us your amazing photography masterpieces.
- All NU faculty members, staff, students, and alumni are eligible to enter, and each can submit up to 5 entries.
- The photo should be taken inside NU campus, whether it is a location/buildings/people or for the Nile River.
- Please leave your identity - your name and your forum username - in the subject header of your e-mail, as well as a reference to the Photography Contest.
- Winners will be decided by Mr. Galal El Missary and the judges.
- All the submitted photos should be without any effect and frame.
- You can submit a photo that has already been taken by mobile.
N.B: You must submit your entry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, December 20 at 11:00 p.m.
By submitting your photo to this contest, you grant us the authority to use your image, and the credit will be yours. You also need to check out this link for full contest rules and guidelines: