"My Journey at NU: Reel Challenge" for NU Undergrads and Graduates
As always, Nile University is engaging its students and alumni in activities that can maintain and strengthen the NU community ties and this time, it's through a Reel challenge.
The audience's challenge at first was for our Alumni, with a deadline of August 10th, but after many requests, we've decided to extend the opportunity for all NU students to participate in the competition, with a deadline of August 17th. It's an exciting chance for our students to collaborate with our talented alumni in the "My Nile University Journey: A 1-Minute Reel Challenge."
The objective of this challenge is to provide our students and graduates at Nile University with an opportunity to showcase their journey at the university in a 1-minute video reel. The competition aims to encourage creativity, innovation, and originality among the students while also highlighting their accomplishments and experiences at Nile University.
Competitors must post their reel first on Instagram before submitting the link of the reel on the Microsoft form of the competition application, where a committee consisting of NU members will be held to proceed with the filtration process that will suggest 10 of the best reel videos. Then those 10 videos will be shared on NU’s Instagram and the top 3 videos that will gain the most likes will be placed as the top 3 winners, which will, in turn, be announced on all NU social media channels.
Be creative, be original, and showcase your accomplishments, experiences, and memories. The video reel must be of high-definition quality with clear sound and must be submitted on or before the deadline.
Rules and Regulations:
- The competition is open to all students and graduates at Nile University only.
- Each student can only submit one entry.
- The video reel must be no longer than 1 minute in length.
- The video reel must be of high-definition quality with clear sound.
- The video reel must be original and created by the student.
- The video reel must showcase the student's journey at Nile University.
- The video reel must be submitted on or before the deadline.
- The student must accept that all the material will be used on Nile University’s social media channels.
- Creativity and originality (30%)
- Quality of the video (30%)
- Relevance to the theme (30%)
- Overall impact (10%)
- 1st Place: 15,000 EGP
- 2nd Place: 10,000 EGP
- 3rd Place: 5,000 EGP
Submission Form: https://forms.office.com/r/LsgJZWDfkL
Submission Deadline: August 17th, 2023