Are you ready to ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and innovate in the digital and electronics sectors? GenZeurs Hackathon is your chance to shine, collaborate, and learn from industry experts.
- Date: November 11-12, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am till 5:00 PM
- Location: Nile University
GenZeurs Hackathon is designed to help you:
- Develop business strategies with experienced mentors and industry experts.
- Connect with potential investors, industry partners, and fellow entrepreneurs.
- Think creatively and create unique business strategies to stand out in the tech world.
- Enhance your skills through business strategy workshops.
- Pitch your strategies to judges and investors for funding and partnerships.
Who Can Participate?
If you're a student or graduate student with an early-stage or pre-startup venture in the digital and electronics sectors, this event is perfect for you!
Prizes and Opportunities:
- Win awards up to 10,000 EGP.
- Receive a Capacity Building Program for entrepreneurial momentum.
- Pitch your ideas at the 20th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications.
- Get attendance certificates.
Ready to Join?
Register now by clicking the link below: