4th Edition of the Egyptian Bioinformatics Workshop
Are you ready for the 4th edition of the Egyptian Bioinformatics Workshop?
The School of Information Technology and Computer Science, Nile University has the great pleasure to invite you to the Egyptian Bioinformatics Workshop - 4th Edition at Nile University. Attending the Workshop is free; however, online registration is required.
You are just a few steps away from meeting and sharing experiences with experts from different countries. You will also get to will receive e-certificates for your attendance at the workshop.
- Dr. Abdelrahman Mahmoud, Würzburg Institute of Systems Immunology (WüSI), Germany
- Dr. Abdelrahman Hamdy, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, USA
- Dr. Ebtesam Rashid, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), South Africa
- Dr. Mai Mehanna University of Florida College of Pharmacy, USA
- Dr. Mohamed El Hadidi, Nile University, Egypt
- Dr. Mohamed Maysara, Nile University, Egypt
- Dr. Tamer Ibrahim, Nile University (Adjunct) and Kaftelsheikh University, Egypt
- Dr. Sherif Abouelhadid, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Uni. of London, UK
- Dr. Yasser Bahaa, Universitätsspital Zürich, Switzerland
- Mahmoud Bassiouny, Nile University, Egypt
- Ahmed Tarek, Universität des Saarlandes, Germany
- Sherif Arafa, Tuebingen University, Germany