Raya Holding Scholarship
Raya Holding is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt applying for undergraduate studies at NU in the School of Business Administration, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and School of Information Technology and Computer Science, covering the full duration of study.
- Be a high school (Thanaweya Amma) holder with a minimum score of 85% or be a STEM school graduate with a minimum score of 80%.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Satisfying admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency and academic excellence.
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain a minimum of 3.3 GPA throughout the course of study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place in the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.
N.B: The deadline for application is 1/9/2023.