Taher is a mechanical engineer graduate from Nile University with experience of 2 years as an R&D engineer. He worked as a project engineer at Sumitomo company and matin technology company. Currently. he is a research assistant at SESC research center at Nile University. He is a graduate student of FESTO professional diploma in industrial automation certified by the German chamber of commerce and currently, he is a master's student in the mechatronics master program at Nile University.
- Publish two conference papers related to the research project related to manufacturing a prototype of the heatexchancher ready to use from their own design with thier manufacturing partners namely, Matin Technology for Engineering Industries.
- First place award “Smart Planting Project” from NilePreneurs,
- 1st place in Nile University’s second undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- 1st place in Nile University’s third undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- Member at ASME (American society for mechanical engineers)
- Enhance the energy performance of tankless gas water heaters.