NUAIH: The First Artificial Intelligence Hackathon at Nile University
"Data is the new science. Big Data holds the answers." - Pat Gelsinger
Welcome to NUAIH: The first Artificial Intelligence Hackathon at Nile University.
The School of Information Technology and Computer Science at Nile University is proud to present the first AI Hackathon at Nile University. The main goal of the NUAIH is to provide passionate data science and machine learning students with an experiential learning experience, to apply and expand their knowledge, and to have a memorable experience.
Time: 16 February to 18 February 2023
Location: Nile University
Duration: 3 days
Fee: Free and includes lunch and snacks
No accommodation provided
Who can join?
- AI enthusiast and want to expand their knowledge
- From an Egyptian University
- A group made of 3 students
- Age of participants from 18 to 27
- Entry-level students will have the opportunity to attend workshops with prestigious mentors and will apply their knowledge in a one-day competition.
- Advanced students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in a three-day competition and have constructive professional feedback.
- First-place winners in advanced tracks will have a prize of 10k EGP, while second and third places will have in-kind prizes.
- Students will find like-minded people which will expand their network.
- Top-ranked groups will have the opportunity to publish their results.
- For Entry Level:
- For Advanced Level:
1. Computer vision: Animal Disease Recognition
2. Computer Vision: Satellite Imagery Understanding
3. Text Mining / Natural Language Processing Track
Deadline for filling out the form:15th of December 2022