Mobile Applications Workshops (Level 1) by The School of Continuing Education
If your age is between 9 to 14, then a unique chance is waiting for you to join the Mobile Applications program by NU School of Continuing Education.
A comprehensive eight-level professional program is going to be held at the Nile University campus; you can apply now and join the 1st level taking place on 25th, 26th of November, and 3rd, 10th & 17th of December from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
By the time end of this level, the student will be able to:
1. Define of MIT App Inventor website.
2. Use buttons, labels, and layouts.
3. Use sound and player components.
4. Define and use variables.
5. Define and use conditional statements to use the control blocks.
6. Use notifiers.
7. Define and use procedures.
8. Import templates into your app.
9. Use text coding blocks.
10. Create a game.
11. Use sprites.
12. Use the canvas to draw on the screen.
13. Make the sprite bounce off the edge.
14. Use random blocks in math.
15. Convert text to speech.
16. Use web viewer.
17. Convert speech to text.
- Cost: 1800 is the regular price and 1500 for early bird (up till 17th of November) and for parents working in corporates.
Registration link: https://forms.office.com/r/hcLDXQuaiz