Dr. Yousry Akl’s Webinar
Professor Yousri Akl's live webinar included a talk on "COVID19 in Egypt: Between Reality and Rumors: Questions and Answers", followed by a questions and discussions panel. The webinar was live-streamed on Nile University's Facebook page on Wednesday, 30 September 2020, 7:00 - 9:00 pm (Cairo time – GMT +2).
Professor Yousri Akl's Bio:
• Professor of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, April 2007 till present.
• Chief of a diffuse parenchymal lung diseases unit, department of Pulmonary Medicine, Cairo University.
• Consultant of fiberoptic bronchoscopy and medical thoracoscopy, Cairo University hospitals.
• Consultant of pulmonary physiology and pulmonary critical care, Cairo University Hospital.
- Consultant of pulmonary medicine, new Kasr AlAiny teaching hospitals.
- Chief consultant of pulmonary medicine, national institute for asthma and chest diseases.
- Consultant of pulmonary medicine, Dar Al Fouad Hospital.
- Consultant of PuMedicine, Shaalan Health System.
- Consultant of pulmonary medicine, police hospitals.
- Consultant of pulmonary medicine, Al-Shorouk Hospital.
- General Secretary of the Egyptian society of chest and Allergies (ESCA).
- Director of the national institute for asthma and chest diseases, March 2011, March 2012.
- Head of the pulmonary unit, national institute of laser science, Cairo University. 1999-2006. Relevant Experience:
- Fellowship of American College of Chest Physicians.
- Fellowship of American Thoracic Society.
- Fellowship of European Respiratory Society.
- Fellowship of World Association of Bronchology.