Innovators Support Fund Scholarship - Gifted Student Scholarships (GSS)
Innovators Support Fund is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt applying for undergraduate studies at NU in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences in the Industrial Engineering and Electronics and Computer Engineering programs, the School of Information Technology and Computer Science and the School of Biotechnology, covering the full duration of the study.
- To be an Egyptian national residing in Egypt and brilliant in one of the fields of Science and Technology.
- To be a graduate of Egyptian Thanaweya Amma or STEM Schools in 2022/2023.
- The applicant must pass the IQ Tests.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Satisfying the admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency, and academic excellence.
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain a minimum of 3.0 CGPA throughout the course of study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.
N.B: The deadline for application is 1/9/2023.