Eng. Yara is a highly motivated fresh graduate of industrial engineering with a GPA of 4.79 from Nile University. Eng. Yara started her job as a teaching assistant in the department of industrial and service engineering since Spring of 2023 in various courses such as human factors, introduction to material science, advanced manufacturing systems and statistical quality control. Eng. Yara has been engaged in research work in the field of unified modeling language, recycling waste into tableware, and production of diesel fuel from plastic waste. Eng. Yara is intended to start her master's degree in industrial engineering very soon.
- Third place in the business model competition with the project entitled “AI to detect Covid 19” in the Egyptian Junior Research Competition in August 2020.
- Dean’s honor from Nile University for outstanding academic achievement in the spring semester of 2021(semester GPA 4.00/4.00)
- President’s honor from Nile University for outstanding academic achievement in the fall semester of 2020 and fall semester 2021 (semester GPA above 3.70/4.00)
- Dean’s honor from Nile University For outstanding academic achievement in the spring semester of 2022 (semester GPA 4.00/4.00)
- Recycling Waste
- Manufacturing systems Quality