Kareim is a mechatronics engineer with an accumulative experience of 1 year as an industrial automation and robotics engineer. Currently, he is working as a research assistant, at the Smart Engineering Systems Research center (SESC), Nile University. He is working on his master's degree in the area of integrating AI into industrial automation systems. He earned his BSc degree in mechatronics from Nile University specializing in mechatronics engineering. He's also a graduate of FESTO professional diploma in industrial automation certified from both FESTO and AHK (The German Chambers of Commerce).
- She won the scholarship of "Next Generation Scientists" presented by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology.
- Recipient of Nile University’s “Dean’s Honor List” for excellent academic achievement.
- 1st place award “Smart Planting Project” from NilePreneurs.
- 5th place in Nile University’s fourth undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- 1st place in Nile University’s fifth undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- 2nd place in Nile University’s sixth undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- 4th place in Nile University’s sixth undergraduate research forum (UGRF).
- Member of Rotary International Club
- Fundraising Head for IEEE Nile University 2018
- Industry 4.0