NU mission is to drive technology-based economies in the region through excellence in scientific research and academic programs. To realize its mission, NU seeks to provide scholarships to deserving young men and women seeking excellence in education and state-of-the-art research at NU.
- Fill Scholarship Application Form
- Deadline for application and submission of required admission documents is 1 August 2019. New or incomplete applications will NOT be considered beyond this date.
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the REQUIRED criteria will be invited for interviews with NU scholarship committee starting 20 August 2019
- Interviewed applicants could be invited for a second interview with the funding institute for final selection.
Selection criteria is according to student’s scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- High School Score (different weights are attributed according to the type of high school certificate)
- Financial Need
- Extra Achievements or awards
- Interview (attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
I. NU Full Scholarships
Nile University is offering undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships for academically outstanding students.
NU Undergraduate scholarships
For the top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers in each division applying for undergraduate studies at NU.
NU Postgraduate scholarship
For Master of Science in Communication and information Technology (CIT)
II. Named Full Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of funding agencies NU managed to recruit and educate outstanding and deserving students from different governorates and educational background.
Abou Elenien Foundation
Full scholarship for students applying for all majors at NU.Deadline 1 / 8 / 2019
Banque Du Caire
Full scholarship for students applying for School of Information Technology and Computer Science at NU.Deadline 1 / 8 / 2019
Banque Misr Foundation
Full scholarships for students applying for School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Business Administration at NU Deadline 1 / 8 / 2019
Egyptian Refining Company
Full scholarship for students applying for Engineering at NU. Deadline 8 / 8 / 2019
Housing & Development Bank
Full scholarship for students applying for Civil Engineering at NUDeadline 1 / 8 / 2019
III. Partial Scholarships
Al Alfi Foundation
Partial scholarship for students applying for School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at NU. Deadline 1 / 8 / 2019