Research Forum PGRF
NU Bachelor’s degrees ensure that students have the knowledge and skills to continue pursuing career and learning opportunities through their life. proceeding from this task we have made a road show for undergraduates from freshmen to seniors to start their research early. with the variety in our research centers we enable the students to enter the interdisciplinary area that connects the academics with the market applications and needs. with supervision of Nile university staff, a very organized research project plan was made to help students explore the re-look usage over the learning.
The Postgraduate Research Day includes the participation of all research assistants and postgraduates from different research centers and programs of Informatics science (CIS), Wireless technology (WINC), nanoscience (CNT), nano-electronics (NISC) and MOT.
Our Scientific research is based on five axes:
- Methodology based on research into the problems of Egyptian and Arab society and finding solutions.
- Providing the scientific research with permanent contact with the industrial sector and companies.
- Link scientific research to entrepreneurship and work on the development of innovation and creativity in the researcher.
- Create a generation of undergraduate students capable of performing scientific research with all its concepts and fundamentals.
- Helping startups improve their product and business model and prepare them to scale worldwide.
With the research strategy divided into three terms:
- Short Term: Build a generation of researchers with a degree of proficiency and science.
- Mid Term: Strengthening research relations with local universities and the Middle East.
- Long Term: To be a regional focal point for scientific research that foreign universities are seeking to cooperate with us.
On the 24th of October 2018
NU research Day was held for all research assistants and postgraduates from different research centers and programs of Informatics science (CIS), Wireless technology (WINC), nanoscience (CNT), nano-electronics (NISC) and MOT.
|Researcher Name||Ahmed Kamal Ibrahim El Sawy|
|Poster Title||Automatic 3D Aortic Segmentation Platform using Volumetric Deep Neural Networks and Level Sets Method|
|Supervisor||Dr. Mustafa A. Elattar|
|Researcher Name||Amal Elhussieny|
|Poster Title:||Experimental Investigation for Chitosan Films Reinforced with Natural Fillers|
|Supervisor:||Dr. Irene Samy|