Housing & Development Bank (HBD) is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering (Civil Engineering) covering the full duration of study.
- Graduated this year with a High School degree of Thanaweya Amma, STEM or Nile Schools with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters
· Maintaining acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.