Egyptian Refining Company (ERC) is offering full a scholarship “Mostakbaly” directed to students from areas of El Matariya, El Khosos and East Shoubra El Kheima applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences covering the full duration of study
- Proof of residence in the areas of: El Matariya, El Khosos and East Shoubra El Kheima is a must to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Graduated this year with a High School degree of Thanaweya Amma from public school, with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters
- The Scholarship offers student a monthly allowance (for the period of 8 months) to cover transportation and education expenses.
- Maintaining acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.
Deadline for application for ERC scholarship and submission of required admission documents is 8 August 2019