Technical Content/Document Editor
The role is to support scientists and other researchers to publish cutting-edge scientific results. We are looking for meticulous and highly motivated individuals to join NU team as full-time English editors.
As an English editor, you will be required to edit scholarly articles to a publishable standard of English, meet short deadlines, and hit targets with a high degree of consistency and very high attention to details. You must be familiar with Microsoft Word; experience using LaTeX is an advantage. Alongside editing scholarly papers, there are ample opportunities to diversify and develop through additional responsibilities, such as editing other institution material, proposal writing and website content
- An interest in scholarly research and working with research material.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Experience in both editing and writing.
- Experience in proposal writing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills.
- Great attention to details.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from diverse fields of studies understanding their targeted outcome and helping them out.
- Previous experience of editing, writing, or publishing.
- Experience using LaTeX is a plus.
- Experience working in a research environment is a plus.
- Master degree holder is plus.