Student Recruitment Senior Specialist
The role is based in the Nile University Marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager and the Marketing Supervisor. The purpose of this role is to promote Nile University through a wide range of events and initiatives at undergraduate and postgraduate levels to key stakeholders, including prospective students, graduates, guidance counselors, parents, and others where necessary. This role will require a commitment to a full comprehension of Nile University offerings and the Higher Education Duties and Responsibilities.
Job Description :
- Promotion and outreach for undergraduate and postgraduate activities that include but are not limited to presenting in schools and organizations, attending fairs, and working directly with prospective students, guidance counselors and parents. This will include traveling to and from presentations and events.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate, and manage a variety of events as part of the recruitment program for undergraduate and postgraduate students. These may include Open Houses, seminars, workshops and campus tours.
- Working with data management systems such as CRM, StudentApplication System, PowerCampus, and any other systems associated with the role. Using data to inform and prioritise actions, innovation, and enhancement of current student recruitment activities and engagement.
- Maintain and analyze data relating to student recruitment patterns and competitor offerings. Using data to inform and prioritise actions, innovation, and enhancement of current student recruitment activities and engagement.
- Manage promotional platforms including CRM, social channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok), and digital channels including website to enhance the user experience.
- Lead out on specific initiatives and work as part of a team to deliver the wider objectives of the student recruitment function. Collaboration with colleagues in Faculties, admission, international office, communications, and marketing.
- Identify opportunities for promoting Nile University to undergraduate and postgraduate prospective audiences and to operationalize those innovative ideas and opportunities.
- Guides and oversees the Nile University work/Study program students and student ambassadors when engaged in directly related support activities; may participate in employee training and evaluative sessions.
- Prepares reports and proposals regarding recruitment and outreach activities and responds to inquiries from students and schools.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Managers of the Student Recruitment.
- Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration or Relevant Field.
- Ideally have at least three years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: sales/marketing/PR/student recruitment or career guidance.
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills, be competent project managers and have the ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrable ability to work with multiple digital technologies and a solid comprehension of mobile and web technology.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- working as a student recruitment in other universities is a plus.