Skip to main content
- Managing all documentation related to trade finance activities
- Coordinate online banking for the university on daily/weekly basis
- Interaction with banks on daily basis and maintain good relationship to facilitate university workflow
- Monitoring daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed.
- Verifying invoices that have paid.
- Verifying accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
- Ensure that all bank transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
- Perform monthly and annual bank reconciliation.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the same field with
- Previous experience in Educational field is a plus
- Proven track skills in cash management
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting ERP systems & software and Microsoft dynamics is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Information collection and management skills
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and cooperative attitude
- Strong time management ability and sense of commitment
- Good command of English & Arabic
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet