- Initiating and tracking the daily supply chain operations and requests. on the ERP For all IECC PRS and tenders.
- Following up with the procurement department till finalizing the RFQ stage.
- Following up with all departments till finalizing the proper approvals from every department.
- Following up with the procurement departments till receiving the services needed and ensuring the quality and acceptance from the technical team.
- Tracking and updating the issue and risk reporting systems and suggesting solutions.
- Establishing a communication channel to report the issue and risk plans with the required solutions, with escalation alternatives.
- Evaluating procurement processes and suggesting solutions for the bottleneck situations.
- Reporting with the workflow for every case.
- Daily reporting for the direct manager with the status of every case.
- Monthly reporting with all current open cases and with the approvals time frame.
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Using the Microsoft dynamics 368 ERP software
- Good user of Microsoft packages (especially Word & Excel,…)
- Good user of outlook
- Data accuracy
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of administrative and data management procedures
- Good problem analysis