- Write, edit, and distribute content, including fundraising proposals, business development offers, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other public relations material that communicates the organization's activities, products, and services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the brand's reputation and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant fields
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in the education sector is a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills ( English & Arabic )
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Communication with data
- Attentive listener
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Good networking skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications