Banque Misr Foundation for Social Development is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Business Administration covering the full duration of study.
- Thanaweya Amma holder from a public school with minimum score:
94% Math division
90% Arts division
- STEM Schools graduates with minimum score of 85%
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- In addition to satisfying admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency, academic excellence.
- High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain minimum 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
- The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters
- Maintaining acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receiving no disciplinary warnings is a must.