Al Alfi Foundation Scholarship

Al Alfi Foundation is offering partial scholarships to students applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences covering the full duration of study.

Eligibility criteria

  • High school (Thanaweya Amma) holder with no less than 98%
  • STEM Schools Graduates minimum score of 94%
  • Nile Schools Graduates minimum score of 96%
  • A strong record of extracurricular activities that demonstrate research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities in addition to participation in community service activities
  • Fulfill admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency

Scholarship Policy

  • This is a partial scholarship; AAF will be paying 75% of the total tuition fees and the scholarship recipient is supposed to cover the remaining 25%.
  • Scholarship recipient must make satisfactory academic progress towards completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.5 GPA throughout the course of study. If the scholar fails to do so in any given semester, AAF will reduce the amount to be paid in the invoice by 25% for one semester. If the scholar again fails to fulfill the GPA requirements, the sponsorship will freeze.
  • The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a determined period and is generally not available beyond that point. Dropping out of or failing any of the courses is not allowed.
  • The scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters
  • Scholarship recipient is supposed to maintain academic integrity. Academic dishonesty includes but is not limited to plagiarism, deception, fabrication and misconduct.
  • Scholarship recipient must maintain an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings related to this issue.
  • The scholarship recipient is required to maintain full-time enrollment status throughout the study program.
  • Financial need is a must for the Scholarship. This should be cleared stated, proven and supported in the application. Final decision in this regard will be taken by AAF committee.