- Nile University (NU) is a world-class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research.
- Nile University is an Ahleya, non-governmental and non-profit university and the first of its kind in Egypt.
- The university offers both undergraduate and graduate programs
- NU was officially inaugurated in January 2007 with the aim of creating a tech-based knowledge generation platform to help streamline Egyptian youth with the global innovation and science community.
- Its business and technology-based programs and research centers are designed to address critical areas of vital importance to the economic growth and prosperity of the people of Egypt and the region and to engage in cutting-edge applied research.
To be a world class, internationally recognized educational and research university.
To contribute to the technology-driven economics in Egypt and the region through the pursuit of education and research at the highest levels of excellence.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Freedom of Thought and Respect for the Individual
To accomplish its mission, NU shall:
- Recruit, develop and retain high-quality faculty and staff.
- Attract, support and retain highly qualified and motivated students.
- Create an educational environment and physical facilities conducive to learning and research.
- Encourage innovation, student leadership, and entrepreneurship
- Establish strong linkages with business, government and NGOs to enhance the capacity building in the local and regional community.
- Promote a culture of creative research and critical thinking.
- Leverage the expatriates’ resources.
- Encourage collaboration with other universities.
- Harvest research output and incubate intellectual property.