[SP-EDU] International E-based Diploma and Professional Certificates in Special Education and Inclusion
- University of Oviedo
- University of Latvia
- Royal Institute of Technology
- Public School Veneranda Manzano
- Ministry of Education and Culture – Spain
- Ain Shams University (ASU)
- Nile University (NU)
- Mansoura University
- Egyptian E-Learning University
- The Right to Live Association for Intellectually Disabled
- Educational Cooperative Society Misr Language Schools
- Ministry of Education
Scope of Work
A multidisciplinary diploma integrating education and pedagogical domains with engineering and technology, in which education experts and engineering faculty provide new teaching methodologies in special-needs education using advanced ITC-based resources and virtual reality technology to improve learning process and shift abstract education for special-needs students to accommodate social and psychological aspects to improve their perception and social integration.
- Develop comprehensive gap analysis of special education in Egypt for 3 targeted disabilities.
- Design and develop two-year two-stage special education diploma system offered in EG.
- Design and develop professional training modules for specific disability aspects (ADHD, behavioral disorder, inclusion systems).
- Design and develop (pedagogical-psychological, disability-specific) courses for special education diploma with dual education design concept.
- Develop the diploma according to ECTS system to be upgraded later to Master’s degree.
- Accredit the developed diploma both in EG and in EU.
- Develop disability-specific teacher/specialists resources for public or private schools with inclusion program.
- Develop an online virtual inclusion school hosting students (regular and special-needs), teachers and parents as a shared learning environment.
- Establish exchange links between EG and EU and train EG trainers in EU.
- Implement the diploma during the project lifetime.