Apply now for Fall 2017 Admissions
The undergraduate curricula are comparable to those of top universities worldwide. The undergraduate program offerings are the following:
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA Majors include :
- General Business
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Management of Information Technology
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science CS
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering CE
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering ECE
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Service Engineering and Management ISEM
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science & Civil Engineering
Download Application Form Word format
A Complete application package includes:
- Application form completed and signed.
- Official final high school transcript (stamped) – Thanawya Amma, or the IGCSE: stamped by the British Council and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. or Official SAT 1 (& SAT 2 high school advanced math stamped by CITA in case of majoring in Engineering), stamped by AMIDEAST.
- “Istmara 2 Gond.”
- Computerized birth certificate.
- Copy of national ID or passport (Egyptians).
- Copy of passport (Non-Egyptians).
- Copy of “Idadia” certificate or proof of 12 years of schooling.
- Application fee: 500 LE (non-refundable).
- 6 passport size photos.
- Official student status “Bayan Hala” from previous university (transfer students).
- English Proficiency :
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL).
- A score of 500 or above in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL) taken at Amideast.
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council.
- For Transferred Students in addition to the above :
- Original Withdrawal Letter.
- Course description signed and stamped from previous university.
All Undergraduates have to present ONE of the following:
- a score of 61 or above in the IBT (http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem) , or
- a score of 6 or above in the IELTS (http://www.britishcouncil.org/egypt-exams-english-exams-ielts.htm), or
- a score of 500 or above in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL administered by AMIDEAST)
- Applicants who score 600 and above in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL) or 100 or above in the IBT, or 7 or above in the IELTS, will be exempted from ENGL 101 and may take ENGL 102 directly.
- Applicants who score 400 to 499 in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL administered by AMIDEAST), or 29 to 60 in the IBT, or 4 to 5 in the IELTS, will join the Intensive English Course(s).
English Proficiency Cut-off Scores
|Internet-Based Test (iBT) TOEFL Score||Internet-Based Test (iBT)Writing Score||Int’l English Language Testing System IELTS Score||Int’l English Language Testing SystemWriting Score||Institutional Testing Program TOEFLITP||NU English Writing TestScore||
|94 or above||24 or above||7.0 or above||6.5 or above||587 or above||90 or above||NA||ENGL 201|
|79 – 93||21 – 23||6.5||6.0||550 – 583||80 – 89||C||ENGL 102|
|61 – 78||17 – 20||6.0||5.5||500 – 547||70 – 79||B2||ENGL 101|
|32 – 60||12 – 16||4.5 – 5.5||4.5 – 5||400 – 497||60 – 69||B1||Intensive English|
|Below 32||Below 12||Below 4.5||Below 4.5||Below 400||Below 60||Below B1||Not eligible for admission|
Note: English placement is based on achieving cut-off scores both total and writing in IBT, IELTS and ITP. The placement is determined based on the lower of the two scores.
Admissions Office Contacts:
Phone: 38541810 – 38541811 or 16453 (Hot Line)