I. Tuition Policy
There is a fixed annual tuition for each school which applies to students taking 12 to 18 credit hours.
Students taking less than 12 credit hours will pay the number of credit hours multiplied by 2500 EGP.
Students who take more than 18 credit hours will pay the fixed tuition plus 2500 EGP for each extra credit hour.
- Tuition fees per credit hour = 5,000 EGP for non-Egyptian Students.
II. Scholarship Policy
NU offers a variety of scholarships to full-time students for their first year of study at NU. Scholarships in subsequent years will depend on the students’ GPA at NU.
Merit Scholarships: A merit scholarship is offered to academically outstanding students in the first year based on their high school score, as outlined in the tables below.
Transfer Students’ scholarship in their first year at NU will be calculated according to their high school percentage
In subsequent years, students scoring a GPA of 3.8 or more and taking a minimum of four courses will be awarded a full scholarship
Any student may apply for ONLY two categories of scholarships including merit scholarship if any.
- The university offers a limited number of full scholrships for applicants who demonstrate exceptional academic and extra curriculum performance at the high school level. The number of full scholrships offered depends on the level of support of the civil community to the university and the maintenance of scholarship beyond the first year of study depends on the specific terms and conditions stated in the contract between the student and the funding entity.
- Transfer Students’ scholarship in their first year at NU will be calculated according to their high school percentage.
- 5% scholarship is granted for excellence in sports.
- Tuition fees are subject to annual increase based on Consumer Price Index (CPI)