Al Alfi Foundation is offering partial scholarships to students applying for undergraduate studies at Nile University at the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences covering the full duration of study.
- High school (Thanaweya Amma) holder with no less than 98%
- STEM Schools Graduates minimum score of 94%
- Nile Schools Graduates minimum score of 96%
- A strong record of extracurricular activities that demonstrate research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities in addition to participation in community service activities
- Fulfill admission requirements at NU, including English language proficiency
- This is a partial scholarship; AAF will be paying 75% of the total tuition fees and the scholarship recipient is supposed to cover the remaining 25%.
- Scholarship recipient must make satisfactory academic progress towards completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.5 GPA throughout the course of study. If the scholar fails to do so in any given semester, AAF will reduce the amount to be paid in the invoice by 25% for one semester. If the scholar again fails to fulfill the GPA requirements, the sponsorship will freeze.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a determined period and is generally not available beyond that point. Dropping out of or failing any of the courses is not allowed.
- The scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters
- Scholarship recipient is supposed to maintain academic integrity. Academic dishonesty includes but is not limited to plagiarism, deception, fabrication and misconduct.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings related to this issue.
- The scholarship recipient is required to maintain full-time enrollment status throughout the study program.
- Financial need is a must for the Scholarship. This should be cleared stated, proven and supported in the application. Final decision in this regard will be taken by AAF committee.