El Sewedy Electric Scholarship
El Sewedy Electric is offering full scholarships to Egyptian students from all over Egypt for undergraduate studies at NU in Engineering and Business covering the full duration of study.
- Graduated this year with a High School degree of Thanaweya Amma from a public school with strong academic performance from any governorate in Egypt.
- Satisfying admission requirements from the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities
- Fill Scholarship Application Form and send to Scholarship office
- Fill NU Online Application and select ‘Apply for Full Scholarship’ and specify the name of the funding organization in the available box
- Short-listed candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria will be invited to an interview to determine the final selection
Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- Financial Need
- High School Score (different weights are attributed according to the type pf high school certificate)
- Extra Achievements or awards
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
- Financial need
Please note the following:
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is losing their placement on the scholarship program.
- The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within a limited period and is generally not available beyond that point.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.
- Financial need is a must for the Scholarship. This should be clearly stated, proven and supported by the student’s application. Final decision in this regard will be taken by El Sewedy Electric committee.